Wednesday 22 February 2012

First Post!

I thought I'll start a poker blog! A little bit about myself: I'm 26 years old and have been playing poker on-off for a couple of years. I started on PartyPoker but due to withdrawing issues I soon gave up and moved onto Full Tilt Poker. I grinded from $0 up to $250 and I had about $150 when FTP went down. I then moved onto PokerStars where I now play exclusively.

As you can infer from the title of this blog, I play Pot Limit Omaha (PLO). I did start off playing No Limit Hold'em (NLH) but I wanted to expand my poker knowledge and so moved away from NLH. I am particularly fond of limit stud games especially Razz and 7 Card Stud. I'm also practicing my Hi-Lo games too but this blog would focus on PLO and PLO/8. When I play, I usually play between 6 to 12 tables simultaneously.

All of my hand histories (HH) were on my laptop which broke so I lost all of my data from before December 2011. This is my graph from PokerTableRatings.com (PTR) This blog starts where the star is. Seeing as I lost my previous HH and seeing as PTR is not that accurate, I think I've made about $650 (including bonuses) but its difficult to gauge exactly how much. 

 


I will also post screen caps from PokerTracker3 (PT3): This is my PLO graph from PT3.


This is a detailed profit table by month. So far this month, I've played the same number of hands as December 2011 and have made almost double in profits. I've also played a 3rd of the total number of hands I played last month and have made almost half. I guess this means I'm playing better. I'm starting to see the game differently and understand it a lot better. 


This is the profit I have made separated by the stakes and games. As you can see I've taken shots at higher stakes but feel more comfortable playing 0.01/0.02 limits. I probably should move up once my bankroll permits me to do so.


So that is it for the introduction. I hope to post some interesting hands I've played and any changes in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment